How to forward email from Rediff to Gmail or other source

I created Rediffmail once and I was/am using it for a long time but I created other emails from other sources too like Yahoo and Gmail etc. Due to personal and official reason, I have to handle anyone email at a time but all can't handle it. However, I want all of those emails at one place to get the information on time without fail. 

I had to add other forwarding email to my Rediff account which was not done earlier, but when I went to add my other email account at 'Forward' option then I got no option to it except asking us to add or you have not associated any forwarding email with us plus no option to add. I was confused a bit and I tried to Google it and found some information which was not helpful to add forwarding email per guideline. Few of them given scrap link which is not working at the moment. However, I found one of the useful website which given latest link to add any email to Rediffmail for forwarding.

How to forward Rediffmail to Gmail or other email sources?


1. Login to your Rediffmail

2. The URL will be something like this: http://f1mail.rediff.com/prism/maillist

3. Start to remove from maillist till end and not before to maillist and add the rest with forwardyourmails?action=forwardmails&email=YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS&leavecopy=1

4. If you didn't get it, paste the complete URL in new tab as http://f1mail.rediff.com/prism/forwardyourmails?action=forwardmails&email=YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS&leavecopy=1

5. If unable to do it from the above, click here or here then.

6. Now, you will get different screen with 'Add email to forward' option, so, just add your other email to forward from Rediff and follow the simple instruction given over there. That's it. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment